Do you know someone who is really struggling this Christmas and could use a helping hand?
We are calling on members of our Mojo Community to nominate someone they know who is really doing it tough this holiday season. We will be offering to pay bills or buy gifts (up to $500) for two deserving individuals or families to brighten their Christmas and lend them a helping hand.
At The Mojo Master we are passionate about helping people create a greater future and encouraging them to pursue their dreams.
Each year we support two charities near and dear to our hearts. In addition to these charities, this year, we also wanted to give back to our Mojo Community by bringing a little more mojo to those who are struggling this festive season.
So who can you nominate?
Anyone you think is deserving of help, it could be:
– A friend who has lost their job and is struggling to pay their bills
– A neighbour who dedicates their time to volunteering but struggles to put food on the table
– A family going through a tough time and can’t afford to buy gifts for their children
– A community member who has lost their home and possessions in the Pinery fires
– A family member who lives far away and can’t afford to travel to be with family at Christmas
Simply nominate by completing the form below and tell us why they need a helping hand and what they could use this Christmas to make it a little brighter.
Nominations close on Monday 21st December 2015 at 5pm.
We will contact you (the nominator) if your nominee is chosen and arrange to surprise your nominee before Christmas.