Position Vacant: Marketing Manager
The Mojo Human Performance Institute is a dynamic company specialising in evidence based business and human performance training to help businesses and individuals grow and succeed. Headed by high performance coach and human behaviour specialist, Michael Mojo, the business prides itself on providing events, workshops, training and seminars that teach incredible implementable, evidence and scientific based tools to help people excel in their personal and professional lives.
The essence of the role is to take charge of all things marketing for the company. You will be responsible for generating leads through all channels, reaching targets, sharing our message. This includes managing Social Media Channels, liaising with Graphic Design about what you need, reporting the numbers each week, managing KPI’s and hitting targets. We’re talking marketing strategies, social media campaigns, content creation, market research and even partnering with others to create lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- You are an experienced Marketing Manager who has proven success
- You are looking to grow and progress your career
- You have a deep desire to succeed and a persistent approach to winning
- You are self-motivated with a hunger to constantly develop and learn
- You have a great understanding around building funnels and direct campaigns
- You have outstanding written skills
- You are focused and love analytical data
- You have experience in running lead nurturing campaigns
- You have experience running paid ad campaigns across a range of social media platforms
- You have the ability to learn and process information quickly
- You are self-driven and also able to work in a team structure
- You have the ability and desire to help grow revenue by implementing new marketing strategies
- You have a great understanding around using a marketing automation system
- You are organised, disciplined and thrive in a high performance-focused culture.
- You possess the desire to achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly targets
If this sounds like you – we want to hear from you!
We recognise that a true marketing person is a breed of their own and we pride ourselves on providing an environment for you to shine. We will arm you with training and guidance and keep you accountable. We’ll reward you with a salary and the opportunity to earn bonuses as well as a work environment that you’ll enjoy. You’ll be able to work from home but connect remotely with the team and if you are Adelaide based you can work from the office with the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing all Social Media Platforms
- Write engaging copy for emails/ads/social media posts
- Management of company CRM
- Creating social media campaigns
- Reaching KPIs and Targets in terms of Marketing
- Creating Facebook Ad campaigns
- Creating Lead Magnets that actually attract leads
- Market Research and continually learning and improving
- Working with the Graphic Design team to create briefs
- Reporting to Management and the Team in terms of targets/KPIs
Ideally you will have:
- 4+ years Marketing experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience meeting KPI’s and targets in a high performance environment
- Demonstrate ability to balance between assertive and supportive in appropriate settings
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills and high attention to detail
- The ability to be able to take direct feedback
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including asking exceptional questions to find solutions
- Up to date knowledge of Marketing industry trends
- Ability to commit to flexible hours including weekends sometimes
- Ability to demonstrate resilience/grit developed through life/work experiences
- Knows how to have fun, build personal relationships and knows when it’s time to be professional
- MUST have experience with Facebook Advertising
- MUST want to be a part of making IMPACT in the lives of others
How to Apply:
We want to see who you are – so please submit a 30 second video with your CV which answers the question “What I love most about Marketing is…”. Submit your application to email@example.com before 1st November 2021.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have in Marketing?
- Do you have Content Creation experience?
- Do you have lead generation experience?
- Do you have experience with Facebook Advertising and Social Media?
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?